Image taken on by .
What is Prostate Milking?
Prostate milking is a form of sexual stimulation, where a person stimulates the male prostate gland and causes excretion of seminal fluid without orgasm.
The prostate is also called the male g-spot. Some men are able to achieve orgasm solely through stimulation of the prostate gland during a prostate massage or anal intercourse. Most men find prostate massage and prostate milking extremely pleasurable, and claim that it enhances their pleasure during orgasm.
Prostate massage and prostate milking should not be performed if you have an enlarged prostate, prostitis or prostate cancer. Doing so could cause the diseas to spread to other parts of the body. If you experience any pain during a massage, stop immediately. If you suspect there maybe something wrong, see your doctor.
How to Perform Prostate Milking
Prostate milking is easier with the help of a partner, as it is somewhat difficult to reach this area on your own body.
1. Ensure that you have emptied your bowels. The rectum is usually quite clean if you have had a regular bowel movement, however, if you want to be extra sure of cleanliness, perform an enema on yourself.
2. Ensure that your finger nails are trimmed and filed smooth. Wearing latex gloves is an option you may want to consider as well, especially if you have any skin conditions on your hands.
3. Apply your favorite lube onto your finger and spread it around your anus and perineum. Give yourself a gentle massage to warm yourself up and prepare yourself for penetration. Massage the perineum especially, this is the external location of your prostate.
4. Press gently on the anus and release, before inserting your finger, as if you were pressing a doorbell. This should prepare if for penetration and you will know how ready you are based on how it feels.
5. Add some more lube to your finger, then insert it into the anus one or two knuckles deep. Slowly move in and out to get used to the sensations. Give yourself time to relax your anus and receive these sensations.
6. Your prostate is located on the anterior (front) wall of the rectum. You should be able to feel a walnut sized bulb there. Gently massage around the sides of the bulb. Be careful not to poke it. The finger is NOT to enter quickly but to massage the exterior of the anus until it becomes soft and pliable, and not resistant to your touch. You can do this with circular motions in a slow and steady fashion.
7. You will know when you have found the prostate when the pleasure increases. You might start moaning as a result. Be aware of this and remember where this area is so you can focus on it.
8. While you are stimulating the prostate, stroke the penis with your other hand and coordinate your movements. If you feel an orgasm coming on, stop moving. The key to prostate milking is to cause the prostate to ejaculate without having an orgasm. By starting and stopping, you can prolong the time until orgasm. The goal is to get the prostate to pulsate and ejaculate, while the receiver is fairly relaxed.